- 5-20 year’ renewable multiple entry visa with an extendable one-year length of stay
- VIP greeting and escort on arrival and departure by Personal Assistants on international flights
- Exclusive Fast Track immigration and passport control upon arrival and departure
- Complimentary round-trip limousine (for some selected programs)
- Complimentary use of Miracle arrival and departure lounges
- Extensive Government concierge services for:
- business networking & immigration services;
- facilitation of driver’s license & bank account with foreign currency
- No need for medical insurance
- Special discounts at selected partners such as duty-free shops, hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls
From document submission to becoming a member, the entire process takes approximately 45 days
Collection of visas on (i) arrival from an international flight, (ii) Thai Consulates overseas, or (iii) Immigration Department in Bangkok
- Membership fee: starting from THB 500,000 (inclusive of VAT) for 5 years
- The applicant may not be a Thai citizen
- The applicant must not have been subject to bankruptcy proceedings
- No criminal record
- No significant overstay in Thailand during previous trips
What is the THAILAND ELITE VISA?
Thailand Elite Visa is a long-term visa categorised under Tourist Visa (Privilege Entry Visa “PE”) allowing residency in Thailand along with benefits for a period between 5 and 20 years depending of the chosen package in exchange of a membership fee. The Visa is 5-year renewable multiple entry visa with extendable 1-year length of stay per each entry.
WHAT ARE THE CURRENT PACKAGES FOR THAILAND ELITE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS?
- Elite Ultimate Privilege (Grand Package), 20 years visa (5 years renewable), THB 2,140,000 (Annual Fee THB 21,400);
- Elite Family Premium, visa validity subject to validity of core member of Elite Ultimate Privilege, THB 1,000,000 (Annual Fee THB 10,000);
- Elite Superiority Extension, 20 years visa (5 years renewable), THB 1,000,000;
- Elite Family Alternative, 10 years visa (5 years renewable), THB 800,000 and for each additional family member THB 700,000;
- Elite Privilege Access, 10 years visa (5 years renewable), THB 1,000,000 and for each additional family member THB 800,000;
- Elite Family Excursion, 5 years visa, THB 800,000 for 2 persons and for each additional family member THB 300,000;
- Elite Easy Access, 5 years visa, THB 500,000;
Who is eligible to apply for THAILAND ELITE VISA?
The applicant/the Member must have and maintain to have following qualifications:
- Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any countries except for an offence committed to negligence;
- Not having been adjudicated bankrupt;
- Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasi-incompetence;
- Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any other
- related laws of Thailand;
- Holding a foreign passport; and
- All ages qualified except Elite Ultimate Privilege required age not less than 20 years old
ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON THE NATIONALITY APPLYING FOR THIS PROGRAM?
Yes – the following nationalities are ineligible to apply for Thailand Elite Visa:
- Asia: North Korea, Afghanistan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka
- Middle East: Algeria, Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Yemen
- Africa: Central Africa, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan
IS THERE ANY AGE LIMIT TO APPLY?
No age limit is required for this program apart from the Elite Ultimate Privilege (Grand Package) which require to be at least 20 years old.
AS A THAILAND ELITE MEMBER, DO I HAVE TO REPORT TO THE IMMIGRATION DURING MY STAY/RESIDENCE IN THAILAND?
Thailand Elite Members are required to do 90-day report at the Immigration Office in case of continuously stay in the country without leaving for over 90 days. The Thailand Elite help centre is able to assist the members. For the members who live in Bangkok, the submission could be done through Thailand Privilege Card Head office on Sathorn, Bangkok and the report will be done in two days without any fee. We also have the contracted agent to serve the member in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, and Phuket to do 90-day report on behalf of the member without any fee.
Residence Notification (TM 30) from the house/building owner where you stayed with also required.
If staying for a continuous year in Thailand, Thailand Elite members are required to personally report to immigration to get a stay extension. Members will be charged THB 1,900 at the immigration office when applying for this extension. The extension is not required should the member leave Thailand at any point during the 365-day period.
Who qualifies as a Dependent on the application?
All packages except from Elite Easy Access and Elite Superiority Extension packages can include immediate family with or without extra fee. If you wish to apply with your family, please contact HLG in order to be advised on the best package considering your family composition.
What are the benefits OF THAILAND ELITE visa?
The benefits may vary depending of the package chosen hence please contact HLG if you wish to receive a comprehensive list of advantages per packages. Generally, the benefits are:
- Complimentary limousine service from airport to your hotel / residence or from your hotel / residence to airport
- Expedited immigration formalities and passport control processing
- VIP greeting and escort on arrival and departure by Elite Personal Assistants
- Exclusive arrival & departure lounges
- Complementary Spa access
- Complementary Golf access
- Annual Health Check
- Government concierge’s assistance: business networking, immigration service (90-Day Report), facilitation and assistance in the processing of a driver’s license
- Member Contact Centre: opens 24 hours a day, seven days a week, operating in several languages. English 24-hour service, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese 6.00 am- 9.00 pm (Bangkok’s standard time GMT +7)
- Duty free Shop benefits and special discounts at selected partners, hotels, dining establishments and shopping malls
what ARE the general application PROCESSING steps?
Documents that are required are the following:
- Scanned passport (main bio page and Thai Visas/ Stamps);
- One recent photo, passport size (hi-resolution at least 1 MB in jpeg file format);
- Application form
- Proof of relationship e.g. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (for family packages).
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS THE APPLICATION?
Upon submission of the application the Program will perform a background check on you which may take 1 to 3 months.
The present document is intended for guidance and general information only and does not constitute or purport to provide you with legal advice. Such information is subject to changes without notice. Each case is unique and depends on the facts and circumstances of the individual and due consideration should be taken if applying the general information to your personal situation. For an evaluation of your personal circumstances one of our legal team would be happy to assist.